Raleigh, Apex, Cary, and Holly Springs Physical Therapists
B Young PT is specialized and focused. It’s about you and your needs, not a one-size-fits-all approach. We are the Triangle’s leader in rehabilitating athletes and active people. Our approach is based on current research, cutting-edge treatment techniques, and a highly qualified staff. Together we will work to achieve your goals. We deliver results!
Why Our Physical Therapy Services are Different
- We focus on quality care and manual therapy. We do not have patients come into the office to do exercises unless they choose to. We only have patients come in for the things that they cannot do on their own.
- Our patients' time is valuable to us; we ensure a patient's visit is worth the time and money.
- We see patients one-on-one, not in a group setting like most physical therapy practices.
- Patients have direct access to our highly specialized physical therapists. No referral is needed.
- Our therapists are experts in human motion. Brandon Young has a proven track record of helping pitchers throw harder while Lee Welch specializes in training runners to run faster with better efficiency.